The Ordway isn’t the only one providing free dance lessons combined with a concert this summer. The Minnesota History Center has their own program, featuring free dance lessons, followed by a concert.
Admission to the museum is also free on Tuesday evenings.
6:30 to 7 p.m.: Dance instruction provided by Tapestry Folk Dance Center or UpTown Swing (recorded music).
- Tuesday, July 3, 2012 – Southside Aces - New Orleans Jazz
- Tuesday, July 10, 2012 – Jumbo Ya Ya - Zydeco, Blues, Swamp Pop
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012 – Surf Dawgs with Zip Caplan - Classic Surf
- Tuesday, July 24, 2012 – Moonlight Serenaders with Lee Engele -Swing
- Tuesday, July 31, 2012 – Tropical Zone Orchestra - Caribbean
- Tuesday, August 7, 2012 – Voices of Sepharad - Jewish music of the Mediterranean
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012 – Paul Metsa and Cats Under the Stars - Rock n’ Roll, New Orleans, Country & Blues
- Tuesday, August 21, 2012 – Ross Sutter and Friends - Swedish
- Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - The Barley Jacks with Brian Wicklund - Bluegrass
Minnesota History Center
345 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102
In case of rain, performances will be held inside the History Center’s 3M Auditorium