With today’s Amazon local deal, score a 4-course pre-fixe dinner at Northeast Social for $40 (Reg. $83). The farm-to-fork mentality at Northeast Social brings contemporary American fare and seasonal dishes to historic 13th Avenue in Northeast Minneapolis, where this big brick building sits on the corner of Fourth Street:
- $40 ($83 value) for a four-course prix-fixe dinner
- Your meal begins with beef carpaccio simply prepared with cracked black pepper, lemon, and olive oil
- Second course is a local, organic butter lettuce salad with house-made ranch, citrus, red onions, and herb croutons
- Main course is tender Amish chicken breast with ricotta dumplings, crisp snap peas, house-cured pancetta, and wild mushrooms
- Dessert is a serving of rosemary honey panna cotta.
- Dinner available Monday through Saturday after 4 p.m.
359 13th Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413