Join lululemon for their 5th annual Twin Cities candlelight & cocoa event. Set to live music, you will mediate and flow in the historical James J. Jill House led by ambassador Kathy Flaminio. As always, this event is complimentary and open to thecommunity.
This year they are supporting Glacier Hills Elementary to continue their Mindfulness and Yoga Calm training by expanding the work school wide. You can donate here: http://bit.ly/2Ao6ym7
Friday December 8, 2017
Doors open at 6 p.m.
Yoga begins at 6:30 p.m.
Hot cocoa to follow
– Street parking is available on Summit Ave.
– There is no registration, all you need to do is show up.
– The capacity is 300 and it will be a first come first serve policy.
– Space is limited so please plan to arrive early.
– Please bring your own mat. If you don’t have a mat, don’t worry, they’ve got you covered.
James J. Hill House
240 Summit Ave.