Pay homage to the pastime we all know and love: shopping! For the second year in a row, Galleria is participating in the global celebration of Fashion’s Night Out. On Thursday, September 8, guests will meet local and national designers, see new fall collections at in-store trunk shows and enjoy food and beverage sampling from Galleria’s restaurants when participating stores stay open until 10:00 p.m.
Shoppers and fashionistas can watch dueling piano performances in the west end, listen to a custom FNO soundtrack on a state-of-the-art Bang & Olufsen sound system in the BCBG atrium, and enjoy other live entertainment throughout the center.
In addition, this event will feature:
- The Goldstein Museum of Design at the University of Minnesota will showcase 25 historic and contemporary photographs from their apparel and design collection in the Big Bowl Courtyard
- In a partnership with the Ivey Awards, local designer dj gramann II’s Script Dress, made entirely from paper theater scripts with an 80-foot train, will be on display in the Gabberts window across from The Good Earth.
- Music lovers will enjoy live dueling piano performances in the Starbucks Atrium, and a Bang & Olufsen sound system will be playing an exclusive Fashion’s Night Out mix created by STYLEDLIFE.
- Performance by MN Chorale
- Register to win great prizes at your favorite Galleria stores
Click here for a full listing of participating stores and specials.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
69th Street & France Ave.
Edina, MN 55345