Dark Arts Festival
Halloween is over? Not for us! Join us to continue celebrating the darkness of this fall at our special event: Dark Arts Festival 2019: Halloween After-Party! The festival comes back this year after its success in 2018! Don’t put away your Halloween costumes – the celebration doesn’t finish for the creatures of the night and we are just warming up for the cold winter with all the spooky fun! A variety of local artists, vendors and musicians will be presenting their dark and mystical creations at our family friendly event in A-Mill artist lofts!
The event will feature:
– Dark art market (25+ local artists)
– Music & Performances by: Darlene Dreamer, Illuminatè Steele, Darkrad, Boy Dirt Car, Staple – RU
– Tarot by Moonshadow Tarot
– Soul & Shell Reading by Mermaid Mika
– Visuals by Nicholas Harper and Jana Komaritsa
– Dark Belly Dancing by Dom Locke Dance Art
– Bone/Charm Casting & Palmistry by Companion in Shadow
– Face Painting by Peter Thomas
– Art & Craft Station
Sunday, November 3, 2019
Noon – 8pm
A-Mill Artist Lofts
315 SE Main St.