https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png 0 0 Stephanie Kwong https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png Stephanie Kwong2012-10-04 09:54:522012-10-04 09:55:19Holiday cooking classes
Lunds & Byerlys has tons of upcoming classes to help you prepare for the holiday season. Choose from:
- Italian Holiday Appetizers: Shrimp Toasts, Spinach and Mushroom Bruschetta, Antipasto Skewers, Pea Pesto Crostini and Roasted Nuts. Complimentary wine pairing included. Nov. 7 from 6-7:30pm.
- Unique Southern Thanksgiving Sides: Hot and Spicy Cranberry-Pear Chutney, Buttermilk-Coconut Ambrosia Salad and Shrimp and Grits Dressing with Candied Pecans. Nov. 8 from 6-7:30pm.
- Fast and Healthy Party Food: Deviled Eggs, Legendary KD Dip, Turkey Meatballs and Quick Chicken in Wine Sauce. Nov.9 from Noon-1pm.
- Festive Fall Baking and Decorating: Soft Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Pecan Bars and Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tarts. Nov. 13 from Noon-1pm.
- Harvest Favorites from Ike’s Minnetonka: Farfalle prepared with roasted chicken, dried cranberries, spinach and spiced pecans in a butternut squash cream sauce; and Apple Cranberry Crisp. Complimentary wine pairings included. Nov. 17 from Noon-1pm.
Space is limited and these classes tend to fill up fast. Click on the links above to register.
All classes are held at Byerly’s St. Louis Park.
Each class is $15 but each participant will receive a $10 gift card to Lunds & Byerlys after the class.