MPLS St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is back October 15-20, 2017. During this time, specially priced meals from some of the hottest Twin Cities Restaurants will be available. You may wish to make your reservations now as this is a popular time to eat out.
Lunches will include two courses at $10 or $25
Dinners will include three courses at $15 or $35
Prices are exclusive of tax, wine, beverage, and tip.
Find a list of participating restaurants and their restaurant week menus here.
My top pick is this round is from al Vento in Minneapolis ($35) with selections highlighted in green.
Primo (Choose One):
- Bruschetta; Spaghetti squash, sumac, goat cheese
- Stuffed Mortadella Packets; Pumpkin fontina, agrodolce
- Marinated Mediterranean Olives
Secondo (Choose One):
- Caesar; Romaine hearts, parmigiano reggiano, crostini
- Savoy Cabbage; Apple cider vinaigrette, pancetta, shaved apple
Terzo (Choose One):
- Braised Short Ribs; Red wine, cinnamon, crispy leeks, parsnip puree
- Atlantic Cod; Carciofi, pistachio, golden raisin, potato, lemon
- Ravioli; Butternut squash, brown butter, sage, ricotta, parmesan
- Sonny’s Gelato