MPLS St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is back February 18-23, 2018. During this time, specially priced meals from some of the hottest Twin Cities Restaurants will be available. You may wish to make your reservations now as this is a popular time to eat out.
Lunches will include two courses at $10 or $25
Dinners will include three courses at $15 or $35
Prices are exclusive of tax, wine, beverage, and tip.
Find a list of participating restaurants and their restaurant week menus here.
My top pick is this round is from Kinkade’s in St. Paul ($30) with selections highlighted in green.
Appetizer (Choose One):
- New England Clam Chowder
- Hearts of Romaine Caesar
- Broadway Pea Salad
Entrée (Choose One):
- Rock Salt Roasted Prime Rib; Smashed Yukon potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb jus, spicy horseradish
- Char-Grilled Chophouse Burger; All-natural hormone free hand-formed patty, smoked truffle mushrooms, aged cheddar, thick bacon, brioche bun
- Thai Rice Bowl with Grilled Chicken; Basil, mint, toasted peanuts, sticky rice, red onion, Thai dressing
- Seasonal Fresh Fish; Ask your server for details..
- Char-Grilled 7 oz. Filet Mignon*; Smoked mushrooms with truffle oil, mashed Yukon potatoes, cabernet demi-glace (*Additional 15$)
Dessert (Choose One):
- Burnt Crème
- Key Lime Pie