MPLS St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is back July 14-19, 2019. During this time, specially priced meals from some of the hottest Twin Cities Restaurants will be available. You may wish to make your reservations now as this is a popular time to eat out.
Lunches will include two courses between $10-$25
Dinners will include three courses between $15-$35
Prices are exclusive of tax, wine, beverage, and tip.
Find a list of participating restaurants and their restaurant week menus here.
My top pick is this round is from The Corner Table in Minneapolis ($35).
Dinner — $35
Appetizer (Choose One):
- Pork Bao Bun; Fish sauce caramel and cabbage slaw; Df
- Heirloom Tomatoes; Cucumber, fresh cheese, pancetta; Gf
- Carrot Soup; Saffron yogurt, carrot salad, dill; Gf, Vt
Entrée (Choose One):
- Lamb Empenada; Zucchini gazpacho, crushed summer squash; Df
- Littleneck Clams; Corn chowder, frisée and cilantro salad, sorghum, chili oul; Gf
- Gnocchi Parisienne; Pistou, hazelnuts, cured egg yolk; Vt
- Confit Duck Leg; Mustard greens, buckwheat, cherry mostarda; Gf, Df
Dessert (Choose One):
- Sweet Potato Donuts; Toffee; Vt
- Nectarine Meringue; Peach granite, almonds, white tea gelee; Gf, Vt, Df
- Porcini Chocolate Mousse Cake; Creme fraiche