MPLS St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is back February 17-22, 2019. During this time, specially priced meals from some of the hottest Twin Cities Restaurants will be available. You may wish to make your reservations now as this is a popular time to eat out.
Lunches will include two courses between $10-$25
Dinners will include three courses between $15-$35
Prices are exclusive of tax, wine, beverage, and tip.
Find a list of participating restaurants and their restaurant week menus here.
My top pick is this round is from Smith & Porter in Minneapolis ($25).
Dinner — $25
Appetizer (Choose One):
- Caesar Salad; Roasted brussels sprouts, baby kale, parmesan, croutons, caesar dressing, poached egg
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup; Roasted chicken breast, Minnesota wild rice, vegetables, cream
- Fingerling Potatoes; House-made french onion dip; Vt
Entrée (Choose One):
- Salmon en Papillote; Roasted vegetables, fresh thyme, herb butter; Gf, Vt
- Petite Tender; Caramelized onion-chive mashed potato, roasted carrot, herb butter; Gf
- Parisian Gnocchi; Mushrooms, caramelized onion, roasted red pepper, spinach, roasted garlic-balsamic butter sauce; Vt
Dessert (Choose One):
- Brandy Vanilla Creme Brulee; Copper & Kings apple brandy; Gf, Vt
- Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake; Izzy’s vanilla ice cream, house caramel; Vt
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding; House butterscotch, whipped cream; Vt