MPLS St. Paul Magazine Restaurant Week is back October 14-19, 2018. During this time, specially priced meals from some of the hottest Twin Cities Restaurants will be available. You may wish to make your reservations now as this is a popular time to eat out.
Lunches will include two courses between $10-$25
Dinners will include three courses between $15-$35
Prices are exclusive of tax, wine, beverage, and tip.
Find a list of participating restaurants and their restaurant week menus here.
My top pick is this round is from Wise Acre in Minneapolis ($30).
Dinner — $30
Appetizer (Choose One):
- Farm Fries; Seasonal ketchup, Vt, Df
- Roasted Beet Hummus; Raw vegetables & baguette, Vt, Gf (minus the baguette), Df
- Famous Wise Acre Bacon, Gf, Df
- Plato Greens; Farm greens and maple red wine vinaigrette, Vt, Gf
Entrée (Choose One):
- Royal Brie & Bacon Burger; House-made pickles with a choice of farm fries, soup or salad, Gf (substitute for a gluten-free bun), Df upon request
- Sous Vide Chicken; Buttermilk mashers, farm vegetables & pan sauce, Gf
- Black Bean Burger; Habanero sour cream, farm greens & pickles with a choice of farm fries, soup or salad, Vt, Gf (substitute for a gluten-free bun), Df upon request
Dessert (Choose One):
- Frozen Vanilla Custard; Choice of topping, Vt, Gf
- Affogato; Scoop of vanilla custard with a shot of espresso, Vt, Gf
- House-Made Cookie, Vt