https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png 0 0 Stephanie Kwong https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png Stephanie Kwong2012-01-14 12:16:382012-01-14 09:16:52New hot spots in 2012
VitaMN put together a really great article about all the new “intriguing” bars and restaurants coming to the Twin Cities in 2012. The article really got me excited as these new places sound fantastic.
- Bucher and the Boar – “The bar’s all-American stance will include 30 domestic craft brews on tap, 50 bourbons and a serious selection of smoked and cured meats.”
- Eat Street Social – “While the new restaurant’s farm-to-table menu is enough to coo about, much of the fervor relates to the bartending wizards behind its beverage program.”
- Eli’s East – “The dark wood interior will feature antique lighting, leather booths and a copper-top bar.”
- Devil’s Advocate – “[They’ll] have 40 draft lines and American bistro grub.”
- Blue Door Longfellow – Blucy anyone?
- Icehouse – a rock bar/deli/cocktail den
Be sure to get the full scoop at VitaMN.com