Restaurant Week is back
MPLS St. Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is right around the corner! October 19-24 participating restaurants will present specially priced meals (lunch, dinner, or both) that showcase their culinary offerings in the local dining scenes. Lunches are $10/20 and dinner is $15/30, depending on the venue. Tax, wine, beverages and tip are not included in that price. Some of the participating restaurants include Cafe Lurcat, Haute Dish, Sanctuary, The Oceanaire Seafood Room and many more. For a full list of participating restaurants and menus offered, click here. Some of the menus are not up yet but some of the hot spot restaurants may fill up their allotted Restaurant Week reservations before the menus are up. Therefore, you may want to make a reservation now.
Here’s the $30 dinner menu I would choose from Haute Dish (with my choices in green) :
Appetizer (Choose one):
- House Salad – south dakota steak house style
- Steak and Eggs – steak tartare, egg in a hole, bloody mary oyster shooter, extra oyster shooter $3
- Char Cuts -house-made charcuterie: traditional garnishes
Second Course (Choose one):
- Pork and Beans – not from a can
- Pumpkin Stew Panang Curry – Blue prawn, king crab, sticky rice
- Mac and Cheese – taleggio, king crab, celery, truffle oil
Entree (Choose one):
- Pig and Apple – Gryuere, spaetzle, charred cabbage, fine herbs
- Tater Tot HauteDish – porcini, short rib, green beans, “tots”
- Flavor Country Burger – With everything, no temps or substitutions ever!