It’s nearly time to go back to school, are you ready? Join Ridgedale Center on Saturday, August 18th from 11am-3pm for a free family fun event that’ll bring good vibes to the new school season! This event features:
- Creative Workshop: Led by illustrator, Cat Coq, (catcoq.com) where she will teach guest of all ages fun ways to replicate creative lettering.
- Back-to-school shopping, styles and trends from stores, such as: Gap, H&M, American Eagle and more
- Plus, don’t miss the Grand Opening of the new Old Navy store – just in time for back-to-school shopping.
- Hair and makeup demonstrations by Riley Rose, New Reflections, Sephora and All Pro Sports Barbershop
- Photo ops, giveaways, entertainment and more!
- Ridgedale Center gift-with-purchase: For those who spend $50 or more, will receive a good vibes tote bag. Spend even more and receive a bag filled with items, such as mini notebooks, pop socket, and more!*
- Terms: Offers available while supplies last. Visit the event on Aug 18th from 11am-3pm or our Mall Management office (M-F during office hours) through Sept 7th and present receipts from Ridgedale Center merchants dated in Aug of 2018. Must be 18 or older or have parent or guardian present. Limit one gift per person.
- Learn more at: RidgedaleCenter.com/events
I’m also thrilled to have an awesome prize pack to give away including a $50 Gift Card redeemable at any Ridgedale Center retailer or restaurant and a back-to-school gift-with-purchase promotion that includes (but not limited to): a good vibes tote bag, mini-notebooks, pop socket, pencil case with fabric markers and more!! To enter, use the raffle form below. Please use your full name and understand that this prize will have to be picked up at Ridgedale Center in person. One winner will be randomly selected and notified via email.
One of my favorite garden centers, Tonkadale, is having a photography meetup. Just take a pic, post to social media by tagging @tonkadale and using hashtag #mygreenhousehome and walk away with a free 2 inch terrarium plant. Saturday, September 22, 2018 10-11am Tonkadale Greenhouse 3739 Tonkawood Rd Minnetonka
ARTCRANK’s 2018 Minneapolis show will take place on Saturday, October 13 at IDS Center. This year’s edition of ARTCRANK features new bike-inspired posters created by more than 40 artists from around the Twin Cities. For the fourth consecutive year, ARTCRANK is teaming up with Fulton Beerto provide adult refreshments and benefit a local nonprofit organization. A […]
Celebrate the dog days of summer on St. Paul’s Grand Avenue with Paws on Grand! Grand Avenue businesses partner with local rescue groups to pamper and celebrate four-legged friends all along the Avenue. Gather up giveaways, relax on a pet-friendly restaurant patio, learn about pet adoption, support rescue groups, and pose for the popular pet […]