https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png 0 0 Stephanie Kwong https://www.phenomnaltwincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo22-400x1271.png Stephanie Kwong2011-07-07 08:04:562011-07-07 08:17:56Summer Restaurant Week: July 10-15
Summer Restaurant Week: July 10-15
Summer Restaurant Week is almost here! During this week, participating restaurants will present specially priced meals (lunch, dinner, or both) that showcase their culinary offerings in the local dining scenes. Lunches are $10/20 and dinner is $15/30 depending on the venue. Tax, wine, beverages and tip are not included in that price. Some of the participating restaurants include Fogo de Chao, Cosmos, Meritage, Masa, Northeast Social, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and The Capital Grille. For a full list of participating restaurants and details, click here.
Here’s the menu I would choose from $30 The Capital Grille dinner menu (in bold):
- Field Greens, Spring Vegetables with Shallot Champagne Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad
- Clam Chowder
- Filet Mignon 8 oz.
- Parmesan and Herb Marinated Tournedos
- 14 oz. Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter
- Seared Citrus Glazed Salmon
* Each entrée served with either Sam’s Mashed Potatoes or Fresh Creamed Spinach *
- Classic Crème Brulée
- Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
- The Capital Grille Handcrafted Ice Cream
- Chef’s Seasonal Fruit Sorbet