Described as “What could become Minnesota’s answer to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert,” The Theater of Public Policy (T2P2 for short) makes civic conversations fun again.
Using real on-stage conversations with newsmakers and big thinkers, T2P2 makes issues come alive through improv comedy theater. Each night:
- The show’s host interviews a leading thinker on a big issue
- Then a team of the Twin Cities’ most talented improvisers use the conversation as inspiration for longform improv comedy
- In the second half of the show, the guest answers questions from the audience
- The show wraps up with more no-holds-barred unscripted comedy
- It’s improv comedy for the NPR listener in all of us. Join the fun as we learn and laugh about everything from streetcars to education policy, from big data to apple breeding.
Mondays in October-November
7pm (doors 6pm)
Bryant Lake Bowl Theater
810 W. Lake St.
Tickets: $10 at the door or $7 in advance/with student ID/seniors/Fringe button