The Uptown Art Fair is the second most popular festival and is only beat out by the Minnesota State Fair. This free, fun festial has lots to feature including:
- Professional works of art ranging from limited editions to one-of-a-kind treasures in each of 12 media including sculpture, painting, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, and more. Over 350 talented fine artists from around the world!
- Tomorrow’s Stars youth art fair in Calhoun Square – the future of the Uptown Art Fair
- A variety of culinary delights from 25 different food vendors and ice-cold beverages available throughout the fair
- Non-stop entertainment – ranging from reggae,folk, indie, pop, soul, Improv, swing dancing and more – on the Subaru Performance Stage located in the Salsa a la Salsa parking lot at 2841 Hennepin Ave S
- Kick back and soak in the live art on the Subaru Performance Stage, while enjoying a cold, refreshing beverage in the Summit Beer Garden, just a few feet away! The beer garden will feature Summit’s classic varieties
- Interactive art activities at the Family Imagination Station brought to you by Northern Clay Center
- The Kitchen Window Culinary Arts Competition teams chefs and artists to create the most dazzling culinary art
Friday, August 4, 2017: Noon-8pm
Saturday, August 5, 2017: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, August 6, 2017: 10am – 5pm
Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue and “The Mall” in Southwest Minneapolis.