The Uptown Art Fair is the second most popular festival and is only beat out by the Minnesota State Fair. This free, fun festial has lots to feature including:
- Professional works of art ranging from limited editions to one-of-a-kind treasures in 12 mediums including sculpture, painting, glasswork, jewelry, multimedia compositions and more
- New Horizon Academy Youth Art Fair
- Our new pARTy Plaza located at 2841 Hennepin Avenue will offer musical and dance performances, the Norseman Distillery Mixology Contest, an interactive community mural, live radio broadcasts, games for kids and adults and much more.
- Awesome food and refreshments from more than 25 vendors throughout the fair and beer gardens located at the top and bottom of The Mall
- Enjoy the Indeed Brewing Co. beer gardens throughout the fair
- Culinary Arts Competition Presented by Kitchen Window
- Art activities for the entire family at the Family Imagination Station brought to you by Northern Clay
- Denison Parking Charitable Partnership Tent
Friday, August 3, 2018: Noon-8pm
Saturday, August 4, 2018: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, August 5, 2018: 10am – 5pm
Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue and “The Mall” in Southwest Minneapolis.