From 10pm on, expect to experience a serious ’80s flashback (even if you weren’t there the first time around).
All music videos in sets of:
– Top 40 (Madonna, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, etc)
– R & B/Funk (Prince, Rick James, Cameo, Chaka Khan, etc)
– New Wave (Duran Duran, Devo, Talking Heads, The Cars, etc)
– Underground (The Smiths, The Cure, Siouxsie & the Banshees, New Order, etc)
– Synth Pop (Depeche Mode, OMD, Human League, Howard Jones, etc)
– Hip Hop/Rap (Run-D.M.C, Beastie Boys, Salt-N-Pepa, Public Enemy, etc)
– Soundtracks (John Hughes, Miami Vice, Valley Girl, Footloose, etc)
* Be sure to bring a date (or friend) as there will be a photographer to capture your look.
Thursday, December 31, 2015
1308 4th St. SE
Tickets: $8 advance / $10 door