Help out with the Tamarack Nature Center’s Maple Syrup Season! You will learn the ins and outs of making maple syrup and the role you can play in this ultimate opportunity! Collect sap, boil syrup, and bring home a jar to share with the family. By joining our maple syrup assembly line you will contribute to one of the sweetest traditions of Minnesota!
Perk: All maple volunteers will be invited to celebrate the end of the season at a Tamarack pancake feast!
- Age Requirement: Adults and Youth accompanied by an adult.
- Time Commitment: 2 hour training to learn about the role you can take part in during maple time. Sign up to volunteer a minimum of 4 times.
Choose days that best fit your schedule.
Maple season runs late Feb through mid April.
- Training: Saturday, February 23,
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 @ Tamarack Nature Center. (Walk-ins welcome)
- RSVP or Questions: Kim Bauer, Volunteer Coordinator
(651) 407-5350 ext. 118 email@example.com