Have an itch to boogie down? Want to support your favorite businesses in a fun way? Then, pull out that old b-boy track suit and bust out the boombox because Yelp Twin Cities is bringing you a bumpin’ party full of complimentary savory morsels, refreshing sips, and other fantastic fun!
Yelp Breaks It Down pops off in Minneapolis on Friday, September 26 from 8-10 PM at non-profit dance theater The Cowles Center. Mason’s Restaurant & Barre, right next door, will also open its doors to the Yelp Community for the bash.
It’s FREE to attend, but consider donating to our non-profit sponsor, which is one of The Cowles Center’s awesome youth outreach programs: The Distance Learning Program. Read more about it below.
This super fun event is open for all to attend but you gotta get on the guest list as capacity is limited! To get on the list…
- 1. Create a Yelp account or sign into your account
- Check your personal Yelp profile settings to make sure your first and last name are associated with your account. (Note: only your last initial will be visible publicly). yelp.com/profile.
- Upload a profile picture of yourself. (You also are probably more likely to get on the list if you have a relatively complete profile that indicates you are a fun, social person and not a psychopath).
- RSVP on the upper-right corner of this page. (Please include your guest’s full name too.)
- Wait patiently for a confirmation email. They go out periodically, rather than daily. ONLY those with email confirmations will be on the guest list.
- If you receive a confirmation email, let’s party!
Friday, September 26, 2014
The Cowles Center
$5 Donation Requested