April 9-15, Yelp’s famous city-wide, week-long happy hour Yelp Drinks is back!
Twin Citians know how to get down. As it happens, so does Yelp! For seven straight days, we’ll be getting down with 50% drink specials from bars and restaurants around Minneapolis. These participating businesses have each chosen three of their best bevvies to show off—so start coming up with your sorry-I’m-late-to-work excuses now!
A few quick notes:
1) Yelp Drinks prices are 50% off of the regular listed price during each establishment’s regular business hours from Monday, April 9th to Sunday, April 15th.
2) No coupons. Just mention “Yelp Drinks.”
3) Please tip on regular price.
4) Please consume responsibly and designate a driver.
5) You must be 21+ to participate, clearly.
Participating venues include:
- Bradstreet Crafthouse
- Bryant Lake Bowl
- FACES Mears Park
- Masu Sushi & Robata
- Modern Cafe
- Pat’s Tap
- Red Stag Supperclub
- The Sample Room
- Town Hall Brewery
- WXYZ Bar
For a list of all the great drinks offered at Yelp Drinks special pricing, click here.