This is one FREE event you don’t want to miss. Trust me!
Caught the cabin fever, have you? Well, top that toboggan and strap on those snowshoes. Yelp Twin Cities is bringing you a winter’s night rumpus full of complimentary bites, gallons of glögg, a toasty outdoor bonfire and even a S’möregåsbord of marshmallow-roasting! Yelp du Nord hits Minneapolis on Feb 22, from 8-10 p.m. at the American Swedish Institute.
There is a loooong list of vendors participating in this event including Barbette, Common Roots, Bryant Lake Bowl, Red Stag Supperclub, Vellee Deli, Sweet Science Ice Cream, Fulton Brewery, Joia Soda, Crispin Cider, Bacardi, Bittercube, Snap Yourself Photo Booth, Illumination Fire Troupe and MORE!
This event is FREE to attend, however, they are requesting $5+ donations to support One Heartland.
1. Create a Yelp Account or login to your account
2. Check your personal Yelp profile settings to make sure your first and last name are associated with your account (note: only your last initial will be visible publicly). http://www.yelp.com/prof…
3. RSVP on this page (please include your guest’s full name too).
4. Wait patiently for a confirmation email. ONLY those with email confirmations will be on the guest list. TIP: Those who have a picture and filled out profile are more likely to get on the list.
5. If you receive a confirmation email, let’s party!
-21+ with ID, no ankle-biters. Drink responsibly and designate a driver. See information on this page regarding FREE Uber Car Service.
-Please bring cash for tips and your $5+ charitable donation!
-RSVPs are non-transferrable.
-Snow or shine!