Have you ever wanted to learn self-defense, shed some extra pounds in a fun way, or just toughen up? If so, you’re in luck because Yelp MSP is dedicating an entire month to martial arts! We’ll have everything from kickboxing to capoeira intro classes across the Twin Cities. Whether you’re a young grasshopper or stealthy shinobi, come and experience a FREE Yelp hosted class at a local martial arts studio throughout the month of January. Check each individual listing to keep current on all the details and sponsors.
Classes offered include:
- 1/10 (Saturday): Budo @ Budo – Martial Arts For Life.
- 1/11 (Sunday): Capoeira @ Minnesota Capoeira
- 1/17 (Saturday): MMA @ Dog Soldier MMA
- 1/18 (Sunday): Kickboxing @ The Cellar
- 1/24 (Saturday): Boxing @ Uppercut Boxing
- 1/25 (Sunday): Ju-Jitsu @ Combat Ju-Jitsu
- 1/31 (Saturday): Crav Maga @ Crav Maga Minneapolis (Women Only Class)